Word Practice 600 Từ vựng TOEIC – Lesson 48: Health Insurance
Part 5 Incomplete Sentences
Choose the word that best completes the sentence.
10. Office policy does not _____ employees to leave the office for medical appointments.
11. You should investigate to see it there are any _____ to costly hospital stays.
12. It _____ me that our company is not willing to look for an alternative to our current health insurance plan.
13. I’m really pleased that my health plan provider is paying for my gym membership as a way to _____ its concern for my health.
14. l _____ health insurance as an indispensable job benefit.
15. The employee’s goal is to find her family _____ health coverage.
Part 6 Text Completion
To: All personnel
From: Human Resources Office
Re: Health Insurance
Many of you have expressed an interest in certain _____ (16) health care treatments such as acupuncture and massage. In response to this, we have negotiated a new health insurance _____ (17) with our provider, and benefits now include a discount on visits to acupuncturists, massage therapists, and naturopaths. In order to take advantage of this discount, you need only to present your insurance card on your first visit to an approved provider. Please be advised that this discount _____ (18) only on visits to providers from the approved list. Please notify this office it you would like a copy of the list of approved alternative health care providers.
(C) is allowed
(D) are allowed
Part 7 Reading Comprehension
Did you know that full medical coverage is available to all company employees and their families, regardless of position or salary? If you need to know more, attend the workshop that will be held in Conference Room 3 next Friday at 11:00. All aspects of our health care policy will be explained. This workshop will be particularly useful to new personnel, although all are welcome. However, you must: register to attend. Please contact the Human Resources Office before 5:00 Thursday.
We will go over the various alternative plans available to company employees and discuss what criteria you need to consider in selecting the plan that best suits your needs. We will explain exactly what is covered and What is not under each alternative, and what portion of each doctor’s visit or treatment that you must pay out of pocket. We will leave time at the end for a question—and-answer session to make sure that all your concerns are addressed. This workshop will last two hours.
19. What is the workshop about?
(A) Choosing a doctor.
(B) Health insurance.
(C) Alternative medicine.
(D) Planning a medical treatment.
20. Who can attend the workshop?
(B) New personnel only.
(C) The Human Resources staff.
(D) Only employees with families.
21. What time will the workshop end?
22. The word suits in the second paragraph, line 4 is closest in meaning to
23. The word concerns in the second paragraph, line 9 is closest in meaning to
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #tienganhthuongmai #marketleader